Small Business Advisory Services
If you have recently launched a new business or are in the process of growing your existing business, Ambassador can help. We provide Business Advisory Services to small businesses that are either start-ups or wish to grow to the next level in their industry. We will assist you with setting goals, determining steps to success, and evaluating where your company should go next. We can even help you to identify and eliminate those things that may be causing a “drag” on your business.
We will help you to:
• Grow your business by identifying your company’s strengths, and provide a plan
to capitalize on them.
• Articulate your corporate goals and set them into motion.
• Set priorities and time management.
• Organize your day and delegate more effectively.
• Devise a plan to make your company more successful and satisfying.
• Establish and implement techniques that can manage, motivate andmentor your
human capital - a company’s greatest resource.
• Clearly define your mission and vision statements.
• Hire right and keep the best employees.
• Become the “employer of choice.”
• Develop a success-based recruiting program.
• Select and implement appropriate leadership and employee training venues.
• Provide Coaching for Performance™ for target employees and key executives.
Your Advisor, Rosemarie M. Rowley, has a passion for helping entrepreneurs start and grow their businesses. She has over 25 years of experience working as a corporate executive, management consultant and entrepreneur. You can view her background in greater detail on the "About Us” page.
“I would still be home fantasizing about my business career if it weren’t for Rosemarie Rowley. Rosemarie is everything an entrepreneurial coach should be - encouraging, professional, honest, insightful, knowledgeable, and understanding. She had me believing in myself from the beginning and was always there when I wavered. Hiring a coach of Rosemarie’s caliber was the best investment I could have made. It is the first step any entrepreneur should make in getting started on the road to success.”
Founder and President
Christine Fee Wellness, LLC